Calling all athletes, politicians, authors, spokespeople, employers, leaders, public officials, job seekers and more:
You only get one chance to make that first impression; let's make one that lasts.
In fact, sometimes the success or failure of an organization hinges on a few select words from your spokesperson. You see people surrounded by a sea of microphones, calm, authoritative and thorough.
What will you do when the camera points to you?
Every organization must have one of more individuals who can respond credibly to the public. Sometimes, a crisis can erupt at 5:00 that you'll be called upon for comment on the 6:00 NEWS. How do you prepare?
And what if you have no time to prepare when a swarm of reporters suddenly surrounds you?
After media/speaker/interview training with renown speaker and television personality, Barbara Terry, you'll not only know exactly what to do, but your audience will think you've been doing it all your life.
Through her clear presentation, you'll learn:
* How to take control of any public or media challenge.
* How to 'rise above' and be unaffected by questions designed to insult and provoke you.
* How to make your audience feel reassured.
* How to give the best interview possible.
* How to manage appropriate facial expression, body language and voice tone and volume.
* What to wear and what not to wear.
* How to sit and-or stand and engage with the audience.